Friday, September 29, 2006

Get out while you still can!




"

I feel like those trying to escape hitler's

germany before it was to late. I'll fight through the election, but after that I plan to move for my own safty (I don't fear Al queda, I fear Bushco). I'll return in two years to fight where I feel a good man is standing up against an evil incumbant, but I'm now embarest to be an American. While it is my home, Bu$hco's fascism has made it a place I can't call my own, I'll fight the neocons (nazis) where I can but refuse to be associated with their misguided ideology. So now I'm an American by birth but not by choice, hopefully someday in the future I will once again be proud to be an American, sadly that is not today."


http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2006/9/28/222348/465/717#c717

No comments: